Friday, October 31, 2008

Painting Pumpkins


Just getting started!

The finished product



Jaxon loves blue. So his whole pumkpin is blue!



The green was closest to ryker so he used that and a little yellow!



SUPRISE! The first thing Ryker did was taste it! I alway felt like painting was safer then carving. Plus I really stink at carving pumpkins. But Ryker proved that wrong. When he ate the paint and Willie spent a good ten minutes wiping his mouth out. While Ryke cried because it tasted YUCKY!
Willie and I got in the fun too. Arent ours dandy!!

3 comments:

Katie Nikolaus said...

You did it, I'm so proud! Your first real post with pictures and everything! How fun! I can't wait to see hose boys and wtch Ali chase them around!

gleave said...

You have the same curtains as Jannie! How are you doing??? I am so glad that you have a blog, I love to be able to keep up with everyone!

Donnie and Kristi said...

Woo-hoo! I love all the pictures! Your kitchen is so cute! Send me pics of your house....nothing was painted last time I was there.