Saturday, January 30, 2010

Serious neglect!

I dont just blame myself for the serious neglect of my blog. Many things have contributed! The main thing being that our camera broke. So there really wasnt anything to submit to my blog! But thanks to my AWESOME sister CHEY who gave me her camera. Yes, just gave it to me. I have a few pictures to post!
We have had a busy life the last month. Will decided to go back to school and finish up his Masters. Which took us from SUNNY St. George to FREEZING cold Ogden! Suprisingly, the adjustment hasnt been too bad. Jaxon is LOVING his new school. We are LOVING our new ward, and oddly enough we are LOVING our apartment. Yes we are in an apartment. Will and I have never in our married lives together lived in an apartment. Its been a fun change and a new adventure. We love our area. All though we miss our Thursdays with Grandma, our bonding moments with Chey Chey and Magel Smagels desperately! We are enjoying life in the snowy northern Utah. Its nice to know that we still have our second home (grandmas) in St. George to go home to whenever we can!!A Couple christmas pictures. We had Christmas in St. George. Just our little family opening presents. It was really nice!

Jaxon walking into his new school. I was really emotional. I lost it as Willie, Ryke and I walked out. I wanted him to like it so bad. He LOVED school in St. George and got to walk to and from school everyday with his best buddy. I was so nervous that he would hate it and I would forever need counciling over moving him in the middle of the year. He loved it though! Thank goodness!!

Leaving our apt. headed to school!

Dont they both look so happy! What a picture!!

All bundled up for school!

Will and the boys playing on the swing set! Snow doesnt stop these boys! Jaxon asks daily if we are going to learn how to snowboard now. I guess we will....next year!!

The Airforce Museum. Jaxon and Ryker can spend HOURS here! Its free so we let them!!

Another museum picture!

We are alive and happy!

6 comments:

Elin Brotherson said...

Yay finally an update! Why isn't there any pictures of Willie going into school?? The museum looks like a ton of fun!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! i am so glad for this updated i have been waiting forever!! i am glad you guys are like ogden!! and that museum does look like tons of fun...who knew!!!

Tricia said...

Glad you got a camera again! I cannot believe you moved to the snow. Have fun on your new adventure!

Jessica, Skippy and the Crew said...

I heard you were moving up this way. I am glad you guys are liking it!!

Timar Lu said...

I am glad you are happy....We miss you so much but can't wait to spend easter with you!!!! With out snow (hopefully LOL)Love you and remember that I have a lot of pics from my SD card for you.

Donnie and Kristi said...

Now you make me feel guilty for not updating mine. I have no excuse. I even have a brand new camera :( I'm just lame. I'm glad Jax loves his school...just remind him that he's already got a girlfriend.