Saturday, May 16, 2009

MoViE NiGht

Jaxon decided he was having the "boringest day off his life" yesterday. I asked him what he wanted to do to make it not so boring. He decided we needed to have a movie night. We love movie nights at our house. We got out blankets and pillows and made a "bed" for the four of us to lay on while we watched our movie. The boys thought it would be "totally awesome" if they could have dinner on the "bed" too. I had made Spaghetti...it wasnt the cleanest choice. But we worked it out!!


Jax and his spaghetti face.
I dont really know why, but Ryke thought since we were eating on the floor that he didnt have to use a spoon either....


It was a mess! But he was very proud!


Will and the boys ready to watch the movie. The DVD of choice last night was Sandlot. I havent seen it is YEARS. I forgot how funny it was. The boys and I watched the whole thing. The OLD man fell asleep! Long day at work I suppose!

5 comments:

Lora said...

How fun! Ryker looks so cute with a spaghetti face. We can't wait to see you guys again!

Anonymous said...

how stinkin cute are your boys!! sounds like fun!!! i cant wait to see you all in a couple of weeks!

Timar Lu said...

I want to have a movie night with you. Do I have to use a spoon? I love you guys.

Elin Brotherson said...

I seriously cry every time I read your dang blogs. I miss you and your family so much. Madi and I had a movie night last night too, our movie of choice was Hotel for Dogs, you have GOT to see that. Better than Air Buddies!!

Kristy said...

We do that too!! It's so fun. I love it. Maybe well do that tonight for FHE.