Thursday, July 2, 2009

*Family Fun*

What cute bowlers!I loved them in there cute shoes! They both wanted to take them home! I wish they could have I loved them!Jax holding his bowling ball. They had some really light ones for the boys. Thank goodness.
Jaxons awesome stance!watching the ball go down the lane.Ryker holding the ball. Thank heavens it was "light" he fell backwards twice! I guess even though it was light it was still a little heavy for Spike.Throwing it down the lane. Watching for a strike! It never happened but still!!

Will ready to for his strike!

Isnt he one hot bowler!!

US!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

JILL!! you look so dang cute!! i am so excited to see you guys again!!

Elin Brotherson said...

You look SO cute!! I am so jealous...I miss you so much.

Esplin 5 said...

Bowling is so fun! Such cute pictures. I love the one of him on the floor watching the ball go down the lane. Next time you go give us a call it would be fun to see you again. We love to bowl. 635-2867

Donnie and Kristi said...

Well aren't you just the second cutest couple in the world! :P I stole that picture and it's now in my computer...forever. I LOVE JILL (and Willie) (and Jaxon) (and Ryker) (and Taco Bell)

Kerry said...

Looks like fun! Your boys are so darn cute!...when are we going to get together?!?