Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tagged

Tagged!
8 things I'm looking forward to:

1. 24 th of July, at my moms
2. 24th of July leaving my kids and going with willie to Texas
3. Be able to jog without thinking the road with crack in or my lungs will burst :)
4. watching Will rope tonight
5. Ryker to stop wearing his cowboy boots everyday with shorts
6. Wills day off
7. Taking a vacation as a family
8. getting in the shower

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Took Cindy to the doctor
2. Sat with Cindy at her house after the doctors
3. ate a poptart for the first time in 6 months YUMMY
4. Kissed Willie
5. went to dinner with Cindy, Chey Mikell and Maggie Shae
6. Went to the movie with Cindy, Chey Mikell and Maggie Shae
7. Kissed my boys till Jaxon cried
8. went to bed

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Swim
2. get a maid
3. get skinny
4. Run 5 miles (so I could run the milk run)
5. fly
6. shop all day with no guilt over all the money I spent
7. be crazy rich so we could travel the world and Will would never have to go to work
8. ride my bike with no handle bars

8 shows I watch:
1. Sadly I have no TV shows that I watch. Whats wrong with me?
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

8 people I tag:
1. Whoever hasnt done this tag and wants to.

1 comment:

Lora said...

Remember when we were kids and you were like a living tv guide? You used to know what show was on every hour of the day from the time school got out till bedtime. Funny you don't watch it much now!