Saturday, August 29, 2009

Photo Shoot!

For Mothers Day this year, my sisters and I got all of our kids together and did pictures of the grandkids for her. We took them in June. It has taken me awhile to get them on here. But they turned out so AMAZING! Kristy (Petersen) Guzman took them for us! Click on Kristy and Peirre to look at her blog and her photoblog! Thanks Kristy, I know it was a challange with that many little kids! You did so awesome with them! While I was up north I also had her take some of just my boys!



The umbrella fight. Caught on film!




All 14 grandkids B to F: Megan(loras) holding Kayson (saras),

Brandon(Loras) holding Garrett (Susies), Kobe(Anns), Kaden(Loras) 2nd row: Nathan(Loras), Riley(Anns),Emily(Anns), Madi(Elins) ,Ryker(MINE), 3rd row(sorta) Jace(Elins), Alie(Anns), Jaxon(MINE)
Okay so the rows are not perfect so hopefully you can figure it out!!



Just the boys! Back Row: Jace, Kaden, Jax holding Garrett, Ryker, Nathan Front Row: Brandon holding Kayson, Riley, and Kobe.

The Girls. Alie, Em, Madi, Megan

Amazingly with that many kids, some not to happy to be there. We got some really good shots!! Thanks again Kristy!!


1 comment:

the coltons said...

aww, what made you change your mind about weston? i was hoping to see you!