Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The season has started...

The soccer season has started! We had our first games on Saturday. Jaxon has been looking forward to the season starting since it ended last year! Willie is coaching Jaxons team. Which they are both loving! Jaxon team decided there names are the Red Rockets!
Jaxon is #5 and takes his soccer VERY seriously! We has a really good team this year! They are really good!


I LOVE this boy!!


Ryker is playing this year too! Its a 5 and under team. I think all of them are 3. So its SO SO fun to watch! Rykes team is named " Orange Crushers" Willie actuallly ended up coaching this game too!

#2! He LOVES his "uniform"! However he was not so much into playing the game on Saturday! He sat most of the game on the sidelines, because he wanted to! He can be such a turd sometimes!!

He did play a little so I got a couple pictures! He is so SO SO stubborn!

All the sudden with school and sports, our life has gotten so SO busy! But I love where we live and that the boys are involved in sports and things with their friends!

I LOVE this turd too!!

6 comments:

Elin Brotherson said...

AAAHHH they are so stinking cute!! Give them a hug from me!!! I loved the picture you sent me on the phone so cute!! I miss you guys

Unknown said...

So fun! You have some really cute boys on your hands :) Isn't it still a little hot down there for soccer??

Lora said...

How funny! Megan's soccer team is the orange crush! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

i never got any pics sent to my phone! wtf is up with that!! but how cute are they!! im glad rykee can play soccer too!!

Donnie and Kristi said...

I'm a bad mom and putting off sports for as long as they'll let me. I don't think that will last much longer. I love your cute boys!

The King Family said...

Jill, your kiddios are growing right up. Crazy! He looks so cute playing soccer and first day of school. Wow! We still need to get together. I am starting back in blogging, so it has been fun looking at everyone's blogs. Keep in touch! Shelly