Monday, November 2, 2009

~ FOOTBALL~

Fall is here (and almost gone) with the season brought the DREADED sport!! FOOTBALL! This year was a little different for me, Jaxon actually got to play on a team! I am not a huge football fan. I dread it every year. But this year with Jaxon on a team I have to admit....I actually enjoyed it! Of course the NFL is a different story.... Team huddle. Jaxons team is the Eagles. He is LOVING be able to play. Even though it is only flag football. He is still so excited! He has an awesome coach and a really good team.
I am horrible at taking pictures when he is playing. Every time he has the ball I am too busy screaming and yelling to take a picture. So the photos are mostly of just him with the team. Yeah I know I am lame!




The mouth guard. He thinks he is really cool to be able to wear a mouth guard.

Not really sure what this picture is about. But i just noticed Ryker in the background cheesing it up! FUNNY!
The season actually ends on Thursday. I am sad to see it go. I am so excited to have boys old enough to play sports. It keeps me busy all week with soccer practice and football practice. But it is so much fun! I love MY EAGLE!!

3 comments:

Elin Brotherson said...

AAHHH football!!! I really wish I could come and watch a game or two!! He is getting so big. I am glad he likes to play!!

Anonymous said...

oh my jill i may be teary eyed lol your boys are getting so big i cant believe it!!

Josh & Ann said...

Wow they start them early down there. Kobe just barely was able to play. He is so big.