Friday, January 2, 2009

Day after Christmas fun!!!

Ryker got a new four wheeler for christmas. Willie had the 26 off work so we took the boys out to ride at washington dam. Jax was really excited to have a riding buddy and the rode till they couldnt ride anymore!Jaxon and Ryker riding there wheelers
Ryker and his new four wheeler. He wasnt too impressed with it Christmas morning. He just wanted to play with his toys. I was thinking maybe it was a bad idea till we took him out to ride it. He has so much fun and just took off as soon as we had it started!!

Jaxon spinning circles. He has gotten to be a good little rider. I had so much fun watching him ride around and try new things. He was so timid last year when he got it. He has came along way!!

Willie didnt adjust the speed very good when Ryker first started out. It was so funny to watch him chase after and try to catch Ryker so he could turn the speed down. Ryke was hauling and he thought it was so fun. He never even ran into anything!! I was scared to death with how fast he would go and willie spend a good amount of time chasing him.

The boys had so much fun riding. I cant wait till we go out again!!




3 comments:

Josh & Ann said...

Oh my heck it is about time! I am glad to see you had a Merry Christmas! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Monson Family said...

I bet they have so much fun on those! What lucky boys!!! They are so cute!

Tricia said...

Wait, aren't your boys my boys ages? How fun!! Shane was looking at those and said hey can't I get one of those? Enjoy.