Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A day on the farm.

I really dont know if this is considered a farm or what it is exactly. A farm to me means dairy cows and a milk barn. BUT... we all headed out to what for this post i am going to call Papa Bills farm ( Wills Dad) during the holiday break while everyone was still here and did some roping and riding.Bill, Jaxon, Ali, Maggie shae and Ryker leading Jazzy.
Jaxon and Papa Bill riding Jazzy. Jax is still not too sure about horses. He likes them from a far but he is not so sure about riding them. I asked him if he wanted to ride and he kept telling me he was still thinking about it. Finally right before we left he decided he would go. BUT ONLY if Papa Bill would take him and "drive" really slow.

The cousins. Keegan, Brecky,Ryker,Morgan, Ali and Jax. They are standing by some big cement thing that had water in the bottom that they swore was at least a million feet deep, with alligators in the bottom. They entertained themselves almost half the time we were there by throwing rocks and stick into the water!!


Ryker riding with Uncle Troy. Ryker LOVED Troy. Infact on the horse ride Ryker told Troy that he was his best friend. When Troy and the family went to leave Ryker got his boots on and was headed home with him! He seriously cried for a good 20 minutes over the fact that Troy left and Ryker was still at home!! He has talked about him for weeks now! We do miss them though and cant wait till we can all get together again!!!

The boys roping. Kins, Troy, Ryker, and Papa Bill.

Papa Bill made our family and Troy and Timars family roping dummies. This one is the Atkinsons that Ryker is roping on. Our is still in the front room of our house and is by far the most popular gift of the season.

My little cowboy! Doesnt he look so cute in his new boots from Papa Bill and his rope. Jaxon has gotten really good at roping the dummie. He has also tried endlessly to rope me. That I can say is getting really annoying. Thanks to Willie for teaching him that!


Maggie shea, Ryker, and Jaxon with Rapor. We had such a fun day on the "farm". The boys have talked about it non stop. They want to go back everyday. Thanks Bill we had a really good time!!

9 comments:

Timar Lu said...

That was so much fun. I am glad the Ryker likes Troy BUT hey....he did talk to me before we left. But it was about Troy :) Love you guys

Lora said...

When I first saw these pictures, I thought they must be old ones. It's so funny that you guys are out without coats and 2 feet of snow on the ground. LUCKY!!!

Elin Brotherson said...

looks like a ton of fun!! Your boys are so cute! I love my Jax Krax and Ryke Dogg!! I miss you guys already can't wait until saturday, and I am jealous that you will be at moms tomorrow!!

Monson Family said...

HOW FUN!!! I love the roping dummies! And I love that they are trying to rope you! Ha Ha! Silly boys! My girls LOVE their cowgirl boots! It's hilarious! What a fun time! So cute!

The Sumkos said...

I do fun things with my kids? Are you kidding me, you are the funnest mom ever. Daxton wants to come and live with you, he should anyway. Your boys are the cutest!!

Unknown said...

I love your boys' names. They are so cute. Little boys are the best :)

Donnie and Kristi said...

Dude...dude....dude. dude.

Donnie and Kristi said...

I was wondering....Maybe you could post again, since it's been 2 weeks?

Elin Brotherson said...

I second Kristi, like I know your busy but lets see some pics of the new house or like my favorite Jsx and Ryke Dogg!! Hello, let me know how work goes tonight!!