Tuesday, December 16, 2008

On the prowl for a Tree!

We love the real Christmas Trees. But I dont want to trapes through the cold woods to get one. So we went to Lowes and picked ours out. The boys were so excited to get it. Jax was sure he was going to find the perfect tree. To Jaxon that ment something really tall. He didnt care if it had branches or bare spots as long as it was really tall!!
3 cute guys in front of Lowes.We found the "perfect " tree. It was actually really slim picking for trees this year. I think it is because we wanted till the second week in December to get it. Oh well I think its a keeper. Diggy and Ryke had to drive the cart all by themselves. Good thing we went late and there werent many people there to get there heels nipped!


The boys on the cart with the tree. Willie pushed them all out to the car. They thought they were pretty cool!

Jax pushing Ryke while we waited forever for the guy to get the tree wrapped. He was in no hurry! It seriously took about twenty minutes!
Our muscle man loading the tree into the trailer!

2 comments:

Elin Brotherson said...

Looks like fun! I am so glad you have a real tree I was starting to think that we were the only ones who still did that!! Finally an updated blog! Whoo Hoo

Tricia said...

I think we are some of the few people that like real Christmas trees anymore! It looks like you had fun picking it out. Me and my sisters always ended up crying or mad because someone else got to pick the tree out! I guess with boys we won't have to worry about that!