Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Taylor Family Christmas Party

While we were in Arizona Grandma Lucinda Maurices family had there Annual Christmas party. I mean like everyone. Aunts Uncles Cousins. I was missing my Moms party in Monroe so at least we got to come to this one. It was so much fun seeing relatives that we hadn't seen for years. Willie and I got talking on the way down and come to the conclusion that it had been two years since we have been down. So it was really nice to see everyone. Here are some Highlights from the party. Sorry Kins! But you looked to hot not to post these!!

For one of the games. You got a roll of wrapping paper scissors and ribbon and you had to make a dress out of it for someone in you group. Kinney of course volunteered. Willie and Troy went to work on him. As you can see. He was looking really hot. They even made him a bra for his "man tits" as Jax called them!!


A group of hotties. Seriously this was so funny I had tears pouring down my face!!


The group of everyone!
We also had a gingerbread house decorating contest. Willie and Troy took off with this. What talent!

This is Troys concentrating face. He very rarely is looking serious. Usually he is teasing or spouting off which is what I love about Troy. But he took this job seriously and his talent along with Willie and Morgan took as a long way!!

Finished result. That is a truck in front and farther down is a dog, christmas tree out front. On the other side they made a teeter totter. Seriously it was so awesome.!!


You can see the teeter totter and the slide on the side of the house!

OH YEAH WE TOOK FIRST!!

Nerf gun shoot. My boys could have played this all day. This is Zac helping Ryke load his gun.


Jax giving it a shot. He was a little close. Oh well.
Balloon pop. The had darts that they were throwing at the balloon on the reindeers nose!


Ryker giving it a shot with Willis help.


Fishing boothThe prize from the fishing booth!

Jax was too shy to fish. For whatever reason he was really shy at this party. So his cousin Keegan took care of it for him! Thanks Keegan!There prizes! Skateboard race. Willie and Jaxon tearing up the floor. There was alot of trash talking going on between the two of them. It was so funny!!


Jaxon and Ryker

Maggie Shea and Jaxon

Ryker



Ryker and Maggie Shea
Cousins sitting on the steps. Talan, Kaden,Ryker and Breckyn giving Ryker a hug!!
Breckyn and Jaxon eating lunch!The two that started all this fun. Grandma Dixie and Grandpa Glenn!! We love you guys!!
Thanks Bev for the awesom party. We had so much fun. Thanks also to Debbie and Randy for letting us stay at the hotel. we had so much fun!!
This is what we woke up to the moring we left town. I hate snow so I was so happy to be leaving!!Can you believe this snow. It was so cold!! But we sure had fun!!



7 comments:

Katie Nikolaus said...

I'm so jealous! I'm glad you guys got to go though! It looks like it was a lot of fun! Maybe someday we can go to a Taylor Christmas party together!

Busted Shoelace said...

What a fun party! Your family parties sound way more fun than ours are.

P.S. Welcome home to the snow (for at least another couple of hours).

Elin Brotherson said...

Well what I wouldn't give to see Kinney in the wrapping paper!! HOT BODY!!! I am glad you had fun even if I wasn't there!! Can't wait till New Years so we can finally see each other!

Tricia said...

What a fun family! I love it. Those dress pictures are CLASSIC!

Donnie and Kristi said...

Holy crap, who has family parties like that? That was better than any ward party I've ever been to!

Lora said...

Wow! Looks like your family parties are way fun! I wish my in-laws threw parties like that! I'd never want to miss one again.

The Sumkos said...

I'm back and alive! I hope you had a good Christmas and I can't wait to see the pics. I love your car by the way!