Monday, December 8, 2008

What a fun weekend!!

It was our Annual Sister Christmas shopping this weekend. December 6. It was a Saturday and man was it BUSY!! I was looking forward to this weekend for so long. Not only was Saturday the shopping day but I was going up on Friday night to stay with my friend Sherese who moved up to Pleasent Grove:( Of course Friday morning I wake up to Ryker puking all over. I knew the trip was off. Thankfully I called my sister Maggie who was going to watch the boys and bless her heart she insisted that I went anyways. I told her I would see how Ryker was. He stopped puking around one I wasnt leaving till 5:30 So I decided I would go! Mags came and got the boys and off I went. IT was so so so fun to see Sherese and her family. They were so nice to let me stay at there house for two nights!! Thanks Ivey for sharing your bed!! We shopped till we dropped. I finally saw Twilight with Sherese and oh man I LOVE IT! I also got the cutest purse from Sherese for my birthday! I also got all my Christmas shopping done!! YAY!!

HOWEVER the best part of the weekend was yet to come. ..Susie was due to have her baby this coming Friday. Boy was she ready. I was so hoping she would have him Saturday night. But she didn't... I was gettting ready on Sunday morning when I got a call from Rick saying Sus was in labor and to stick around. Of course I would stick around. I figured as long as I was on the road by 4 am I could still make it home for Willie to go to work. I was not going to miss seeing my new nephew. I live so far away and I was so close. Sherese, Ivey and I shopped all day and had so much fun with Ivey. She is so entertaining. I love Shereses kids. It was nice to spend time with them on Sunday. Finally at 6:20 I got the text I was waiting for!! He was here!!
This is Susie on Saturday! Large and in charge!!



I had to take these pictures. I wanted to bring them home to show willie. Her stomach was so so big and it just stuck straight out there!! I had no idea that by the next day it would be gone....Richard Garrett Walker 8 lbs 8 oz 21 inches


This is the proud Mama and her baby. Ifeel bad I dont have one of Rick. He left after we got there to crab some stuff for Sus and I didnt get a picture. But man is he a proud Daddy. Before he left to get Sus her list of things. He says I am not leaving without giving my boy a kiss. It was so cute and it totally melted my heart! What a good Dad he is going to be. Susie is going to make an awesome Mom. She just has this knack with kids!!Garrett is so cute with his chubby cheeks! I mean all babies are cute...Well most...But Garrett is a heartbreaker! He is soooo cute!! Lora, Elin, and I were all over him! He was probably so happy for us to leave him alone!! I miss him all ready and cant wait to go back and see him again. The boys are really mad that I got to see him and they didn't. I have been lectured all morning from Jax!! He is looking forward to meeting his new cousin. He is such a cutie Susie and Rick! CONGRATULATIONS!!



7 comments:

Kristen Weller said...

I feel honored to be stalked by you guys! Glad my childhood weirdness didn't scare you all away permanently! Susie's baby is SOO cute. Love those cheeks. How exciting! Her belly was so big! Now I feel bad for complaining when I was pregnant- I didn't stick so far out! Anyway- I'll keep an eye on your blog from now on.

Monson Family said...

What a CRAZY weekend! I am so glad you timed everything perfectly! How cool you got to be there to see such a sweet little boy!

Natalie said...

Oh, so cute!!! That is exactly the same size Chase was when he was born. I can't believe little Susie is married and having babies! Jill, I'm so glad you are a blogger!! Where is it your parents live now??

Lora said...

Oh man, you suck! I'm so jealous you got to post pictures of him on your blog! He's so, so cute! I can't wait to get back up there to see him again!

Monson Family said...

...about taking pictures of lights. I did it on the night setting.

Elin Brotherson said...

So your blog is cuter than mine!!! I liked the pictures of Sus on saturday!! Very well done. Aren't Sus and Rick the cutest!! And of course Garrett!!! Have a fun weekend in AZ. Ill miss you terribly at the party! Kiss the boys for me!

Tricia said...

I want to start a shopping week-end with my sisters! Too much fun! What a great surprise to have the baby arrive while you are there. He is darling.