Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Trip to Arizona!

We went to Arizona last weekend to Willies hometown Taylor to visit his best buddy in the whole world Devin his wife Jill and there two darling kids. Hunter and Kassie. We have never seen Hunter before so it was so fun to get to see him and his sister. Jax was all over Hunter. He just loved him. I got to feed him dinner and the whole time I was feeding him Jax was sure he could do it better. I let him have a shot. He loved it and did a really good job!
Jax and Ryker feeding Hunter his sweet potatoesAll done and looking as cute as can be!! He looks so much like his daddy!

Kassie on her four wheeler. Can I just say that this little girl has the cutest hair in the world. Plus what a spitfire!!


Kassie decided that she needed some food to and Jax was all over it!! We had so much fun visting at the Haws house I only wish it could have been longer. Jax loves his Uncle Devin and was sad to have to leave on Sunday. He keeps asking when we are going back! Soon I hope. I am still dreaming of the chicken you made for us Devin!! Thanks!!




1 comment:

Jill said...

hay jill you are welcome to come back any time. this time lets try not to make it two years, we love you all and had fun to. love devin