Monday, December 8, 2008

Thankful

It has been so long since I posted these are going to be some long ones!! We spent Thanksgiving at my parents house. Granny and Gramps. My Mom cook the best food!! SO yummy. Elin and her family, Sara and Daremiester, and my Grandma came as well. It was a small Thanksgiving for us usually there are alot more people. It was still really nice. My boys love being at my parents. The extra food was just a bonus for them!!
Ryker and Jaxon eating there feast.

Willie dishing up his feast

The Kiddie table. Eiln and Tj actually sat here to. They just werent sitting for the picture. Maybe someday Elin will be a big girl and sit with the rest of the adult. I wont hold my breath! I love you El.

My Grandma, a real close up of the side of Darrens head!! Malco and Sara.
My Diggy Bones. Doing who knows what....
BEFORE THE FEAST FUN!!!
This is my Dad and Ryker riding four wheelers in my parents back yard. We love to bring the boys four wheelers up and let them ride at my parents. There is so much room for them to play!!

Rykers four wheeler died and somehow I talked Uncle Malco into taking Ryker for a ride!! Thanks Malco! You are a great uncle!!

Ryker

Jaxon and Madie Mooch. Jax couldn't wait to take Madi for a ride on his four wheeler. He talked about it the whole way down. He was going to show her how fast he could go. But only if she held on tight around his waist. Which she did. Since Madi is totally fearless she was all for riding with Jax!!

Diggy Bones

Jaxon riding. He thinks he is the coolest guy around when he is on his four wheeler!! He is pretty cute!!

Grandpa. I wish he was looking at the camera. Oh well. My Dad is so good to stay out with my boys while the ride!! Thanks Dad!! The boys had a blast riding. Even though it was raining and so so cold. We had a hard time getting them to come in the house for lunch! It was such a fun Thanksgiving. Thanks for having us Granny and Grandpa!!

1 comment:

Monson Family said...

Everything looks delicious! Your boys are too cute! 4-wheelers are the best! SO fun!