Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fun filled week!!

March 7-14 We were so lucky to have my sister (in law) I hate the in law part) Timarees kids come and stay with us. They were having there Spring Break and I begged Timar to let them come and stay with me for the week. They live in Arizona and we dont get to see them enough. Jaxon and Ryker loved having them here. The weather was so nice. With nice weather when you are a Nikolaus it means softball/baseball. 24/7! We sleep baseball, eat baseball, and play baseball all day long! For those of you that know me. You know I am a little challenged in the sports area, I try to fake it unfortunately I am not too good at it. So I became the photographer! Which worked just fine for me!!This is Morgan, she was the Coach. She was doing drills with the kids. Morgan is up front. L to R Breckyn,( I love how she was looking at me under her legs) Keegan, Ryker, Jaxon. They had to do there stretches first!!Jumping Jacks. Morgan is the pitcher on her team. She is really good. I was so glad that she would practice with the younger kids. She was such a big help. I dont know what I would have done without her this week!Jaxon and Keegan Playing catch at Maggies tournie. The whole week was baseball related!!
Keegan, he was so patient with Jaxon and Ryker. He told me the reason why is because he is so good at baseball, and he really likes to help people so they can be as good as he is!!

Ryker


Ryker and Breckyn playing catch at the tournie.


Breckyn this girl had me laughing all week long!

We were so glad the have them here that week. It went way too fast however. I cried the on the way home after we dropped them off! I missed them all ready!! Thanks Timar for letting me have them for the week. You seriously have the best kids!! I love them all so much!!

1 comment:

Timar Lu said...

Thank you for saying such sweet things about my kids. I am glad that they were good for you. (let me in on your secret lol). They had the best time. Breckyn told the kids that we were going to "Willie's house" in 2 months????? They like the idea. I can't wait to see you and for my kids to be with you and yours again.

oh, by the way...Keegan got his humility from Troy :) and Morgan struck out 3 of 5 batters her 1st inning ever pitching off a mound or even in a game :) I am so excited for her. Love you tons, kiss the boys
~Timar