Thursday, April 16, 2009

One sexy baseball player

Jaxon has started baseball. He is so excited we eat, sleep and breathe baseball these days. Everything he says or does lately ties back to the game. Its really cute actually! He had his first game last Tuesday night. Seriously is not the cutest player you have ever seen! I think he was born to play sports. Must be a gene he got from Will. Heaven knows it didnt come from me!!
Waiting for his turn to bat. Everyone gets a chance to bat. We go through the batting order on both teams twice and that the game!

He is a heavy hitter too! He really smacked them out there!


Diggy at bat!

His outfield stance. Will and the boys play sports every free chance Will has. You dont even have to tell Diggy to get down and wait for the ball its just automatic for him! I can brag right? I mean he is my first born on his first baseball team!!


Diggy is the one walking in.

I dont know why but it was such an emotional day for me. His first game seemed like such a big deal! He looked so grown up. Will has been talking about him playing baseball since before he was born. I was having burst of tears throughout the game. I know it really is sorta lame to cry. All I can say is I am my mothers daughter so give me a little slack!!

Team cheer at the end of the game. Jax is number four. His team name are the Angels. He is so proud!!

No suprise to find Ryker climbing the fence the whole game! I have noticed that he climbs fences no matter where we are! He is too cute! Ryker was really upset that he doesnt get to play. Good thing the fence kept him entertained throughout the game!!


9 comments:

Angie and Kyle said...

He IS the cutest baseball player I have ever seen! I think it is super cute that you got a little teary at the game - life is too precious not to be sentimental and sappy (thats my philosophy!) :)

Anonymous said...

OMG!! he is a sexy little guy in his baseball uniform!! how cute!how long do his games last?? i want to come down and watch one before they are over if i can!!

Donnie and Kristi said...

What a man! Marlys said "I knew he would play baseball because girls always marry baseball players". Uhh, yeah, whatever that means! Smack his butt for me...and don't forget to buy him some Big League Chew! (grape, of course)

the coltons said...

i LOVE baseball!!! i'm so excited that you have boys that get to play :) look at you, jill - a baseball mom!

i would completely be crying, i'm sure :)

Unknown said...

SO, so cute! I love their little uniforms. Your boys are so handsome.

Elin Brotherson said...

I am in tears. Look at him, he is so handsome, what a guy. We want to come down and watch!! Tell him hit Moo a home run. We love you guys and miss you tons!

Josh & Ann said...

He looks so cute! How fun for you guys! We all know why you are teary over baseball. Mom bawled over church volleyball!!

Busted Shoelace said...

Wow, he looks so grown up. He skipped tee ball? He looks like a pro. I love the cute uniforms.

Esplin 5 said...

Wow, he is too cute. He looks totally adorable in that uniform. Your playlist cracks me up, totally oldschool. I love it!!