Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ryker turns 3

I seriously cant believe it...how did he turn 3 all ready? I dont know how he got this old. I offically have no more babies! Ryker is so grown up these days:( I guess it comes with age...I am still not so sure about it! Rykers birthday was on the 21. We had his party on the 20th due to Jaxons and Maggies ball games. Cindy, Maggie, Chey chey, Bill, Shauna, Aunt Laurie and her kids all came for the party! Thanks you guys its never a party without all of you there!! We had a really fun day. Ryker didnt quite no what to think about a birthday. When he woke up I sang him happy birthday in my beautiful voice, which I know he loved. When I was done he said "Thanks Mommy, Happy Birthday to you too!" He continued all day to say Happy Birthday back to anyone that said Happy Birthday to him! He was so shy about it and would put his hand over his mouth after he said it! He is the cutest Ryker I know! I love him to death! This I just a classic picture of Ryker that Jaxon took. He is such a free spirited little spitfire, that I had to put this picture in the bunch!I am not a cake maker. Dont claim to be. I make there cake on there first birthday and after that we buy it! I let them pick whatever cake they want. We got this one at Wal Mart. Yes its true Krusti I bought it at wall mart. I know you are dying right now. Its really one of the worst decorated cakes I have ever seen...however Ryker was IN LOVE! He couldnt believe they made his Bolt cake "so beautiful"!
Humoring me for a picture with the cake!Ryker really just wanted to blow out candles and eat. He wasnt too fond of all the photos. He is still so cute....with what else but a dirty face!Opening his haul. He took the Bolt dog off his birthday cake and bolt had to open all of the presents. Ryker was talking for Bolt in the sweetest voice! It sure took him awhile to open his presents, but it ws oh so cute!Posing with his bat and ball. Thanks chey chey mikell!!Will, Jaxon and I got him a Power Wheels four wheeler that he could ride in the backyard without Mom and Dad having to be watching him the whole time! Now he can cruise around with Diggy.Jaxon was trying to show him how everything works. You can tell how well his was listening!:)Ryker, Kaden, and Jaron playing horse! Thanks Laurie and kids for the gifts he loved them!
The day after his birthday we took the four wheeler out and let him give it a whirl. He loved it. He was not happy to wait all night. But he didnt even get it till 9 that night before! Jaxon and Ryker have been tearing up the backyard for day now! Its such an easy way to weed!
We are so glad Ryker is part of our family! We love you Spike Lee!!

4 comments:

Katie Nikolaus said...

I've been waiting ALL WEEK for this post! I wish so bad we could have been there to celebrate! He's looks so grown up, I can't even stand it! Tell him and Jax they can come tear up our yard and "weed" too!

Elin Brotherson said...

Happy Birhtday Ryke Dogg. We love you!! Wish we were there, the first birhtday out of your boys we were not invited to, oh well next year. WE miss you guys. You are getting so big Ryke!!

Jennifer said...

I wish we could have been there!! He is so cute! I have to admit I'm a little jealous of that awesome ride he got for a b-day gift, he really scored!! I'll expect a ride when we come up for a visit : ). By the way I'll work on some house pics when it's clean again, so don't expect any to soon,ha ha.

Donnie and Kristi said...

What a cute man! And you're right, that was a BUTT UGLY cake, but guess what? I don't even get my girls cakes for their birthdays anymore...we do the giant cookies from the mall :)