Monday, November 24, 2008

Wanna go for a dive in our mud pool?

My friend Sherese and her family came down for a visit!! We were so excited. Our kids are the same ages and love to play together. Sherese and I were gossiping on the couch upstairs while our kids were playing outside. They were being so good out there too. Finally we decided to check on them, they were all fully clothed when we sent them out to the dry backyard....
Jaxon and Ivey. After making and swimming in there mud pool.


Kash. Check out those socks. They were bright white when he went outside. His shoes were on too at one time. Those are his socks!! They were so gross. Sherese just threw them away!!

Ryker. At least they had fun. I hope that is just mud he has in his hand!!!
They view from up on the Patio. The whole yard was flooded!



Kash had enough swimming. Either that or he didn't want to get in trouble so he moved to the sandbox!

We had so much fun with the Kellers here!! We cant wait till you come back! We miss you guys soooo much! We love you!

11 comments:

Lora said...

What happened to your grass?

Three Guys and a Gal said...

Oh that died. We took it out like a year ago. We replanted it twice and put grass down three times it keeps dying. We need help!!

Monson Family said...

That's hilarious!!! Good "clean" kid fun! Those are the best times! I used to LOVE playing in the mud!! Those socks are hilarious!!!

Tricia said...

I want to come play! That looks like so much fun. Glad to see your kids can entertain themselves while the mom's are busy! Love it!

Three Guys and a Gal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donnie and Kristi said...

Uh, dude? Maybe if you'd watch your freakin kids this stuff wouldn't happen. Just kidding, I live in the ghetto and send the kids out to buy my drugs, so no worries! (that deleted post above is mine, I was still signed in under your name and didn't realize it so it looked like you made a totally stupid comment to yourself)

Elin Brotherson said...

Hey why does all the fun happen when Im not there!! Don't worry dirt is good for their teeth!!

the coltons said...

we have pictures of this - alex, andrew, and i. i still remember being stripped down BUTT NAKED in our front yard in maine, lining up in front of the trampoline, and getting sprayed off with the hose by my furious mother :)

Shallon Payne Engle said...

Jill,

Hey girl! I am glad to hear from you! Looks like fun in the MUD!!!

Donnie and Kristi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The King Family said...

That is some serious mud. Oh, man! I am feeling for your washer. It is fun to see you on here. Your family is adorable. And boys? Gosh, I thought you were supposed to have all girls. Email me and I will send you an invite to my blog. It is shellyking00@hotmail.com.