Monday, February 16, 2009

THE BIG MOVE!!

We have recently moved from Washington to Santa clara!! We have rented out the house that we own and are renting another!! We knew for along time that they house we own in Washington, though it is really big inside. Is very small when it comes to yard. Having to very loud and wild boys I knew it was only a matter of time before we "outgrew" the yard...or lack of it in the house. We decided it was time to get some yard space for the boys. We found this "little" rental house in Santa Clara which is ideally where Will was wanting to live. Although the house is much smaller then the one we moved from and a little older. The yard is HUGE therefore we decided to give it a try and see if when we "settle down" we want a big house or a smaller house, a little yard, or a big yard. So far I know the big yard is winning. The boys now live outside!! It has been such a good move for them!!


This is the "formal" living room. As formal as you get in our house anyways!!!




Dinning room. I am loving the dinning room since our house in Washington does not have one. I didnt think it made that big of difference. Boy was I wrong. I love a dining room!!



Family room. It has a wood burning stove which I HATE. But other then that I love it!!

Kitchen. Which is combined with the family room. Dont mind the pants drying over the chairs. I dont know why I didnt move those for the picture! oh well.
This is the backyard. The grass part of it anyways. The boys spend hours on the concrete riding there bikes, scooters and skateboards!!
There soccer nets fit in the back with room to actually run the ball back and forth!! Back behind the tree line....
Is this...the perfect place for the boys to dig and ride there four wheelers. Which they do everyday. Jaxon comes in from playing everyday and tell me what an awesome new house this is!! I also have to admit that cleaning this house is alot easier and only take a few hours every morning. I am thinking that a smaller house is the way to go!!





6 comments:

Jill said...

Love the house. Hey I might be driving in next Wed. night. Do you have room for me and two noisy kids? Love ya. Let me know. Thanks

k said...

OH! Nice, i love it!! I wish we had a bigger backyard at my house, tho!

Elin Brotherson said...

I love your new house, I can't wait to come and stay, Madi was so mad that we weren't spending the night on Sunday, I told her we would come down soon and sleep over, she also loves the backyard!!

Unknown said...

That's a great yard! The fence/wall is great too. Looks perfect for 2 little boys! I can see why they love it.

Susie Walker said...

I am so excited to come see your new house. I am very jealous i want a house so bad! I bet your boys love the yard.

Busted Shoelace said...

What a cute house and nice yard! I can see why you moved. Although, I do miss you.