Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day!

Willie and I decided this year that we were not going to get each other gifts. We were just going to go out to dinner without the kids. That to both of us is the best gift you can get!! Of course Will didnt live up to his end and he got me a gift!! I must say that I love it!! I love my husband. I really do have the best hubby on earth. He is too sweet!! Thanks Will for the Valentine Suprise!!He got me a purse and flowers.
I love pretty colorful arrangements. I am not really a fun of roses. These were so perfect!!

I had been eyeing this purse of a couple of days. Seriously only days. I was so suprised to see that he had gotten it for me!! I have an obsession with purses lately!! I was the happiest girl! I switched my stuff from one purse to this one in a matter of seconds!! Thanks Will, I love you!!
**Oh and I am lame and really didnt get him anything poor Willie he deserves better**



4 comments:

Susie Walker said...

Willie is so sweet!! Rick bought me flowers when we decided to not do presents either. Poor Garrett didn't get anything from us.

Tricia said...

What a great Valentine's Day! I'm with you on the roses and Damon got me the same type of flowers. I love your new purse too! I have been into purses as of late too. I have never been that girl but I'm seeing so many I like now!!

Jennifer said...

I have to say, you do have a pretty great guy for a husband!

Busted Shoelace said...

What a sweetheart! A guy who can support the obsessions of a purse or shoe lover is definitely a keeper. I love purses, too!

How's your new house? We ended up moving on Valentine's Day. Not so special. I miss having you as a neighbor.