Monday, February 16, 2009

Bye Bye Uncle Ninny

Wills little brother Kinney went to the MTC on January 21. (I know I am a slacker) It was one of the hardest days of my life. It is really hard to explain to Jaxon why his "favorite Uncle" Is leaving him for two years. Even though there is no where on this earth I would rather that he be then on his mission it is still so hard to have him gone. It has almost been a month and I am still crying putting these pictures on our blog. Kinney has been such a great example to my boys and such a huge part of there lives. We miss him dearly. Jaxon still asks me every day if this is the day that Kinney gets to come home. I tell him no and he still cries. I know eventually it will become "normal" to have him gone. However that day has not came yet!! WE MISS YOU EVERYDAY KINS!! WE LOVE YOU!!

This is Kins with the boys the day of his farewell. He got them badges that say future missionary and both the boys still wear them on there suites to church.

This is taken on the day he reported to the MTC. We stopped at Dennys to have breakfast and he took wrote a little note to Jaxon on his hand.It says I love Elder Nikolaus. Jaxon cried the day that it washed off and sadly so did I.

The boys in front of the MTC. I didnt get a lot of photos. I was crying and it was not on my mind to snap pictures. Luckily Mags got some for me. I just cant make this a long post my heart is still a little raw. The shorter the better on this one. I sure hope I learn to love missions by the time my boys are the age to go. Because today I hate them.


2 comments:

Elin Brotherson said...

Your boys are so cute in their suits! They look so grown up! I love the picture with kinny showing Jaxs hand, the sad look on kinny's face just made me cry. You are one tough girl, good luck, hopefully he will be home before you know it!!!

Susie Walker said...

That makes me sad for you and the boys. They were some very cute pictures though.