Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Blue Power Rangers!!

We signed Jaxon up for the Kicks soccer league. He has been absolutely loving it. They have a game ever saturday. We are done to the final three. Its going to be a sad day when we are done!
Jaxons coach is Josh Thayne. He has done such an awesome job coaching! I think he is the best coach on the league! We got lucky!

Mckay, Jax and Moroni taking the ball down the field.



Uncle Ninney got him this awesome sweatband. He thinks he is absolutely the coolest kid on the team when he is wearing it!!



Group huddle. Preston, Mckay, Moroni, Braxton, Jaxon and Coach Thayne




5 comments:

Timar Lu said...

Hey Jax, I agree...you are the coolest one on that field. Jill your blog is so cute. I love it and I love you!!!!!!Thank you for amking me your favorite sister...I will try and stay worthy. LOL:) :)

The Sumkos said...

How fun is it that we both have two boys? Gads zooks, your little guys are so cute! I didn't know you were down in St George. Nate's little bro plays for Dixie so we have gone down there for some games! :( I miss your cute bum!!!

Lora said...

Jax looks like he's peeing on your couch! Funny!

Kerry said...

Jill!!! It's so darn good to hear from you! Your boys are way cute...Love their names...I can't believe we never run into each other...We need to try to get together!

Annamarie said...

Wow! Jill your married and have 2 boys. you boys are adorable. It is so fun to see you. I am so excited that you have a blog. It is so crazy how old we are. Now if we could only find Kimmy. have a great day!