Monday, November 24, 2008

Every Monday Wednesday and Thursday

I just had to post these pictures. I love them. Willie has meetings every Monday Wednesday and he plays basketball on Thursday nights. Jax and Ryker love to sleep with me on those nights. We watch TV and eat food until my bed is so full of crumbs I want to vomit. All the same it is so much fun. I always thought we got the King sized bed so that Willie and I could have more space. I think the real reason is so that the boys could squeeze in with us!! But seriously arent they the cutest boys ever?I decided to get up and take the picture because basically Jax had literally kicked me out!!
My Rykie Bob. Even when he is sleeping he has a messy face! I can never keep this child clean!!




Wow he is so cute and peaceful while he is sleeping. No Hibby stories. (His make believe friend) He can tell Hibby stories for hours. Literally hours. Ask my Dad he can tell you all about them. My Dad is a good captive audience!!




6 comments:

Lora said...

Love the pictures! Aren't kids so cute when they are asleep? I get Nathan sleeping with me alot, too. He climbs in bed with me and I don't even notice, then when Steve gets home, he moves him back to his own room.

Katie Nikolaus said...

I can't wait to hug on those boys!
I got a little teary-eyed looking at them, I'm so excited for Christmas! Kiss them both for me!

Timar Lu said...

It looks like Ryker is faking it with his little scowl. LOL AND, we now know that he and Breck are definitely related. Never a clean spot to even kiss. Jax, you look so innocent. Can't wait to see you ALL!

Tricia said...

They look so seet! I love having the boys sleep with me when Damon is gone. Weird to say because I'm the mom but I feel safe and at peace! Love the tradition.

Elin Brotherson said...

Way cute!! Where do you and Wille sleep?? Can't wait to see you on Thursday and then shop till we drop!!

Elin Brotherson said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG JILL