Monday, November 10, 2008

We love you Grandpa!!

My parents came down for the weekend. It was really fun. The boys had looked forward to it all day. They came down friday night. We went to breakfast saturday morning at the Cracker Barrel YUM! Then they hung out with the boys till Jaxons game at two. That they stayed and watch. Then went on there way. It was so fun having them here. My Dad said he would kill me if I posted these pictures. But I needed to risk it. Some that know him may not know what a good Grandpa he is so I felt like I needed to post it for all the world to see. Or at least the few that see my blog!! I love you Dad!
Jaxon, Ryker and Grandpa playing checkers, by Jaxons rules of course. So my Dad never did win!!
Grandpa playing with the boys. Those are football shoulder pads that he was putting on his head and teasing the boys with!! Yes that my Dad!!

5 comments:

Donnie and Kristi said...

Your dad is awesome. He never played with us though, what's up with that? I just remember him mumbling my name and shaking his head a lot. I love Jill!

The Sumkos said...

That just brought back flashbacks of the sleepover we had at your house. Do you remember that night? We had so much fun!

Natalie said...

I love yor dad too!....and he's not even my grandpa! I miss both of your parents.....they were always such good friends to me.

Lora said...

Cute pictures, Jill!
I bet dad LOVES your blog right now! Funny!

the coltons said...

i love your dad, too :)