Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My little cowboys!

This is Jaxon on Kirby. Papa Bill was leading him. He was a little nervous at first. But he ended up really liking it!! My camera was being really stupid. Where r u Chey when I need you!!?


Jaxon and Papa Bill on Kirby. Willie and Ryker on Rapor.


Ryker was a natural. He was in love the minute he got on. He took the reigns from Willie and had to do it all by himself. He wouldn't let Will even touch them. He insisted on riding by himself. I was afraid we would never get him off. I thought for a minute we would have to load him in the trailer with Rapor!!





This was the first time the boys have seen Willie or Bill ride. They loved it. Jax rode his imaginary horses all around the trailers chasing imaginary Steers and catching all of them like his Dad and Papa.





Ryker cheesing it up for the camera. He too ran all around the trailers on his fake horses. Occasionally sitting on me or Shaunas lap to warm up. It was such a fun night. Thanks Papa Bill and Shauna for inviting us!!



9 comments:

Katie Nikolaus said...

I love your little cowboys! Looks like you guys had fun! I hope you weren't too ill!

Timar Lu said...

Hi Jaxon, it's me Keegan your friend. You were cool on the horses. And you were really awesome on them. I can't wait when you come to my house to ride with me. I can't wait to see you at Christmas!! And you and me will have a fun time. And I will bring my Star Wars toys. And you can pick any guy you want to play. Or you can pick one at a time or pick any guy you want to play. I will miss you. Goodbye, have a fun time riding the horses. Goodbye! Be a good boy and your brother.

The Sumkos said...

How fun that your boys got to do that! Our poor boys probably won't ever experience something like that, Nate is afraid of horses. I know, he's a struggler! He had some horrific experience one time and now he's scarred for life! I might have married a goof ball - kidding - I love him, he just has some strange ideas! I can't get over how cute your boys are.

Donnie and Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donnie and Kristi said...

I'm with Aubrie...can you see Donnie riding a horse? No. I can see Donnie shooting a horse, but that's about it. He likes to play that basketball game called horse...so that's gotta count for something. Is there anything Willie CAN'T do?

The Baxters and the horses... said...

You have such a cute little family!! Little cowboys are so cute. My boys love being cowboys and especially love riding and roping. Keep having fun!!

Kerri

the coltons said...

for some reason this post reminded me of the few times i went out to the dairy with you and your sisters :) ahh, memories :) haha

Jennifer said...

It looked liked you guys had a lot of fun!! Now the boys can be motorcross riders,power rangers and cowboys, you'll have a fun household, ha ha. Tell Willie it must be like riding a bike you never forget how to do it. He looked good! Congrats on winning the jackpot, did you go out to dinner?

Natalie said...

Jill! OMG! I am so excited to hear from you! I hope you aren't throwing rocks at those cute little boys of yours. Time flys uh!!! How are your mom and dad doing? I hear they moved from the Monroe house. Please keep in touch!! xoxo Natalie