Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hubby Tag


What is your husband’s name? William Stonewall Nikolaus. He goes by Willie
How long have you been married? Six years!!
How long did you date?A to we had our first date in March and we were married in August. It didnt take him long to see he couldnt live without me. total of five months
How old is he? 29. Knocking on thirties door!
Who eats sweets? Thats very obvious if you have ever seen me. Its me! All the way me.
Who said I love you first? Willie. I think. Sad I really dont remember. Sorry Willie.
Who is taller? Willie
Who can sing best? Willie and he is actually a really really good singer
Who is smarter? Obviously he is. He did ask me to marry him. But I was smart enough to say yes. So I guess we will call it a tie.
Who does the laundry? Me most of the time. But Willie does it when I dont.What a guy huh?!Who pays the bills? Willie. I get anxiety just thinking about it.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. Only because its by the door to our room. So I can hear the boys when they try to get in our bed at night. Willie could sleep through a bombimg in our bedroom.
Who mows the lawn? Funny question. Willie. I told him before we ever got married that I would never ever mow the lawn. I had to much of that when I was a kid. In fact even in High School I would have my friend Krusti come and mow on my turn. Thanks Krusti!
Who cooks dinner? Me. Unless I am sick or something and then Willie buys dinner on his way home from work. I actually dont mind doing it. Wierd I know.
Who drives? If we want to get somewhere me. If we have time to mossey around Willie. Usually Willie though. He hates me driving. Sad:(
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Willie. Always Willie. I am never wrong. So I cant very well admit it!!
Who kissed who first? Willie and it took him like forty minute to build up the nerve. I wasnt going in till I got a kiss either!!
Who asked who out first? Willie asked me out first. But it was after I told this guy that he worked with that I thought he was totally hot.
Who wears the pants? Well I would say me. But Willie is so nice and always lets me have my way so occasionally I give in and let him be in charge!! I have the best hubby ever!!
Friends who should do this: Elin, Lora, Timar, Katie, Lindsay

5 comments:

Lora said...

Nice that you have Elin on your blog list, but not me. Thanks alot, Jill!

Lora said...

I'm not really mad, I was just kidding around! I am glad to see my blog listed, though!

Donnie and Kristi said...

Why do you have 2 blog lists? I don't like being at the bottom. I love Willie

Three Guys and a Gal said...

I have to blog lists because as you all ready should know. I am challenged. Instead of adding to the one I all ready had I made another because, I didn't know how to add at the time. NOw I dont know how to put them all together. I love Guy

Donnie and Kristi said...

Jill, you're my best friend. You make me laugh. But I love Willie.