Monday, November 17, 2008

Goodbye Blue Power Rangers!!

Jax had is last soccer game on Saturday. It was really bittersweet. We are all really sad it is over! The good thing is next season Ryker gets to be on his team.

Jax taking the ball down the field. He is actually a pretty good little player. He looked forward to Tuesdays and Saturdays. So did I!

Team cheer! After every game they did a cheer for the team they played. It was so cute.





Jaxon sporting the sweatband Uncle Kinney gave him. Looking good huh. Oh yeah he was seriously wearing it like that.Kinney and Jax. Willies Mom Kinney and Maggie made it to almost ever single game. I love this picture. Kinney leave on his mission in January so I am snapping as many pictures as I can with him and Jax. Jax thinks he is the coolest thing that ever walked the earth. Thanks Kins for being such a good example!!


Jaxon with his trophy. I asked him if he could believe he got a trophy and he says. "Yeah I can believe it. We were the best team." I guess a little team pride is good?


7 comments:

Esplin 5 said...

What a cutiepie! Isn't soccer so much fun?!

Elin Brotherson said...

What I wasn't even invited to his last game!! He was very good, let him know I'll be expecting an autograph on Thanksgiving!!

Donnie and Kristi said...

Me and Donnie feel a lot better about the arranged marriage now that we know Jaxon is the next David Beckham. Dude, I left you a message...I have your header and stuff done, don't you want me to put it up?

Timar Lu said...

You made me tear up when you were talking about Kins. I wish Keegan had the opportunity to know him as well as your boys do. Did you know that if you double-click on a picture, it will enlarge it? I did that on the pic in the next post of the boys "showing their guns". Jax's face is hilarious.


GO BLUE POWER RANGERS!!!

Mama Lu and Crew said...

i am going to miss those saturday games. i loved being apart of that!! to see your talent come out in jax, jill was amazing!ha :) im excited for next year. your boys are going to be the best in the league. love ya guys.
-maggie

Jennifer said...

Those pictures are so cute! What are those boys going to do without uncle kinney? It makes me sad, but I guess mags will be able to prove her football abilities some more, ha ha.

Lora said...

Your blog is super cute! How did you do the title like that? Will you look at the comments on my blog and tell me who Jessica is? I clicked on it to see, but it wouldn't let me.